Start: August 2, 2022
Countryside Montessori Charter School seeks motivated, engaging, and dedicated individuals to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Assisting the Teacher in:
- Preparing instructional materials.
- Collecting materials needed by the teacher in presenting a unit of work.
- Assisting in arranging the learning environment
- Assembling, adjusting, and maintaining equipment used in the instructional program
Assisting with Students:
- Supervising/monitoring students during the day or when teachers are absent
- Working with individual students or small groups (online and face-to-face) on activities that have been assigned by the teacher, including listening to students read.
- Assisting within constraints of any specific program regulations, in the supervision of students during non-instructional times in the day such as lunch period, during that time when students are entering or leaving buses, or while otherwise on school premises.
Assisting With Clerical Duties:
- Photocopying, sorting, filing, and shredding
- Completing record-keeping tasks assigned by the teacher, such as lunch reports, attendance, recording grades in the register, report cards, cumulative records, and compiling program reports.
Job type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: Starting at $13.00/hour
Benefits: Eligible for Health/Dental insurance after 90 days