Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Schedule: 10-month position (August to May)
Pay: Starting at $35/hour – This is a contract position. You will provide your own laptop. Some basic therapy and evaluation supplies will be provided.
Report To: Administration
- Schedule and provide speech-language screenings (including vision and hearing screenings), evaluations, Exceptional Student Education staffings, and therapy sessions.
- Oversee and coordinate ESE speech-language services, including the evaluation and staffing processes. Schedule and conduct all ESE meetings, including reevaluations and annual IEP meetings.
- Provide speech interventions, as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology with either state certification in Speech & Language or Florida Medical License to practice
- Warm and friendly personality
- Thorough knowledge of ESE practices and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, officials, department heads, other employees, and the general public.