Last Updated: 11 May 2022
Table of Contents:
- About Us
- What Details Do We Collect?
- How We Use Your Details?
- Under What Circumstances Will We Share Your Details?
- How Long Do We Retain Your Details?
- External Links and Embedded Content From Other Websites
- How Can You Review, Update, or Delete the Details We Collect From You?
- How Can You Contact Us?
Countryside Montessori Charter School (CMCS) is Pasco Country’s only public charter Montessori school. We have been deemed a high-performing Charter School and rated as an “A” school for many years. We currently serve more than 300 students from grades 1 through 8.
Besides academics, we aim to produce independent, respectful, and well-rounded leaders. Also, we promote collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving within a framework of child-directed learning.
Countryside Montessori Charter School (CMCS) will be from now on called as “our”, “we”, “us”, “CMCS”, or “Countryside Montessori Charter School”.
What Details Do We Collect?
We collect the information you provide to us from various sources. It can be from the checkout or contact or registration processes.
The following are the details we may collect from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Billing information
- IP address
- Browser information
- Device information
Details such as IP address, browser information, and device information will be automatically collected when you visit our website. In most cases, the automatically-collected information won’t reveal your identity.
How We Use Your Details?
We collect your details to provide you with a better user experience on our website and comply with the law. We may use your details for other purposes as well with your consent.
Below, we have listed how we use your details.
- Enhance the user experience: We may collect your details to know your preferences, which will help us provide you with a better user experience.
- Offer support: When you seek support from us, we need to know your details to help you with the issue.
- Fulfill orders: We may use your details to fulfill your payment orders.
- Promotions: We may use your details for advertising our services to you.
- Product/Service launch alert: When we launch a product or service, we may use your details to let you know about them.
Under What Circumstances Will We Share Your Details?
Countryside Montessori Charter School’s website is protected with SSL encryption, and the details shared on this website are private.
Under no cases do we sell your information. But, sometimes, we may share your details for reasons such as:
- Comply with legal requirements: We may share your details with the government to comply with legal requirements.
- Comply with our hosting provider: We depend on our web hosting service provider, SiteGround, to host our website. We may share your details with them to comply with their requirements.
- Report fraudulent activities: If we find someone involving in activities like hacking, stealing personal information, etc., we may inform the concerned authorities to protect ourselves and our users.
- Business transfers: We may share your personal information when selling our business assets or partnering with a company.
How Long Do We Retain Your Details?
When our contract ends, we may delete your details completely, or at least isolate them.
In some cases, we may not be able to delete your details as soon as our contract ends because they may be stored in the backup archives. In such cases, we may isolate your details as much as possible to prevent them from further processing.
A cookie is small data that’s sent from a website to your device. It won’t be harmful in any way.
If you choose to decline our website cookies, some features may not work properly.
We may run ads on Google, Facebook, and other advertising networks to increase traffic to our website and boost our revenue.
External Links and Embedded Content From Other Websites
We may add external links and embed content from other websites.
When you click the external link or view the embedded content, you’ll visit the other website.
How Can You Review, Update, or Delete the Details We Collect From You?
Based on your country’s law, you may have the right to ask for the personal details we collected from you to review, update, or request to delete.
If you want to review, update, or delete the details we collected from you, reach out to us at [email protected]
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any suggestions or questions, you can reach out to us through the following methods.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (813) 996-0991
Address: Countryside Montessori Charter School, 5852 Ehren Cut-Off, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34639, United States.